On the National and international levels, Bharat Nirman NGO is a Certifying Body, since its inception in 1980 in all walks of life, as understated:
- Yoga, Meditation & Spirituality
- Naturopathy, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Herbal & all forms of Alternate Medicines
- Astrology, Palmistry, Vaastu, Numerology, Tarot & all other forms of Predictive Sciences
- Reiki, Pranic Healing, Acupressure, Acupuncture, Mudra Vigyan & all form of Healing Sciences
- Poetry, Literature, Music, Films & Art
- Medicine, Fashion, Industry, Business, Administration, Social Service & all forms of Entrepreneurships
Purpose of Certification
The purpose of the Certification is to make sure that the individual has an excellent knowledge of the subject and follows requisite Ethics and Safety measures & meet the basic minimum required standards. Bharat Nirman's Certification is recognized by all Organizations Worldwide. Bharat Nirman Certificates for individuals are issued by Bharat Nirman, and carry both logo & signatures of Bharat Nirman functionaries. Certificates that do not carry logo & signatures of Bharat Nirman functionaries are not valid Bharat Nirman Certificates.
Moreover, they are presented to the individuals in a gala Certification & Award show, presently held only in Delhi & Jaipur (India).
To be considered for Bharat Nirman Certification, individuals/institutions are required to fill up an application form, and pay the requisite fees. The process is long, complex and involves the payment of fees. Upon request, the application form and the requisite fee, to get the Certification, is sent on mail.